DATA PRIVACY STATEMENT
1. In order to fulfil the hotel and restaurant services it has committed to provide, Hotel Albona – Apartment Spullersee, Tannberg 512 for short) needs to obtain some personal data, which it obtains in the course of the reservation process and your stay as a (future) guest. The protection of this data and your privacy is extremely important to us. We therefore adhere to the most up-to-date security standards to guarantee the protection of data and to use your personal information (in particular the processing or transmitting thereof) exclusively within the law, as far as this is necessary for the fulfilment of contractual services or within the scope of your consent. Any data used will always be treated in the strictest confidence.
2. Apartment Spullersee uses the following (personal data) in particular: registration information (address), telephone number(s) and e-mail address(es), dates of birth, gender (salutation), car license plates. To improve our service, we also note relevant guest requests in the restaurant (such as table needs, allergies, food intolerances) and at the bar (such as favourite drinks), as well as at reception (such as special room requests) – this information is again for the exclusive use of the hotel.
3. We use our guests' personal data for the following purposes:
- Reservations and confirmation of reservations
- Notification of your stay with the registration authorities
- Mail outs, such as postal communication, hotel information by email and details of special offers
- In order to achieve a personal “homey feeling” for our guests through the advance sharing of information with the relevant hotel departments, your preferences, wishes and the like will be noted under “Notes” and “Traces” in the personal guest file and in a guest wish list.
- The creation of ski passes, ski school enrolment, massage appointments, babysitting services · For the purposes of quality assurance and as part of Customer Alliance, we also use your data beyond the duration of your stay and may forward it to (external) users (such as printing companies, Skipool Arlberg, accountants, Zürs ski school). These third parties are trusted partners, who are obligated to comply with our relevant data protection regulations.
- Internal classification into categories (e.g. male/female and age groups) so as to be able to design customised packages and offers, as well as communicate relevant information (by post or electronically). For this purpose, your salutation (gender) and date of birth are processed.
4. All information is, of course, treated as confidential. Our computer system is protected by two passwords (access password and personal code for management).
6. In addition, by clicking the accept button and the register button, you expressly agree to the transfer/passing on of the above-mentioned data to the above-mentioned recipients for the purposes previously described.
7. I hereby authorise Apartment Spullersee to process, store and evaluate the personal data obtained as part of my stay in accordance with the applicable data protection provisions.
8. I agree to receive e-mails, SMS, faxes and phone calls for promotional purposes from Apartment Spullersee and authorise them to pass my data required for this on to processors (external service providers).
9. This agreement to the use of personal data and the receiving of advertising information can be revoked, either individually or together, at any time. Please direct your notice to withdraw consent to:
- per Post : Appartement Spullersee, Tannberg 512, 6764 Lech
- per E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- per Telefon 0043 – 5583 - 3040
- per Fax: 0043 – 5583 – 3040-8
For complaints, you can contact the Data Protection Authority directly:
Austrian Data Protection Authority
Wickenburggasse 8 1080 Vienna
Telephone: +43 1 52 152-0
Our data protection officer is Roland Beiser.